Home Remedies for Pink Lips
Pink lips are very important feature of women’s beauty and good looks on the man. So many people want to make their lips into pinkish tone. Here we tell you some effective remedies to lighten your lips.
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon is very effective for the dark lips, you can use it to make your lips pinkish.
- Cut a lemon and squeeze its juice in a bowl, then apply this juice on your lips before sleep. Do this remedy daily for the 2 weeks.
- Another method to take a slice of lemon and a pinch of sugar sprinkling on the surface of lemon. Now rub it on your lips for some minutes. Do this remedy daily for 2 weeks. Your lips will be pinkish and lighten.
- Another option, you can made a mixture of half tea spoon of lemon juice, glycerin and honey. Then apply it on your lips before sleep. Do this remedy daily for 2 – 3 weeks. Your lips will be lighten and pink.
Rose is also very helpful remedy to make your lips pink.
- Mix 2 or 3 drops of rose water in a little amount of honey, then apply it on your lips. Do this 3 or 4 times in a day.
- Another option, you can mix 1 tablespoon of rose petal, 1 teaspoon of butter, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of milk cream. Then apply on your lips and rub well. Do this remedy 2 or 3 times in a week.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is also the best solution to make your lips beautiful. It contains many nutrients to moisturize your lips to become soft and beautiful.
- Directly apply few drops of extra virgin olive oil on your lips, gently rub it and sleep. Wash off in the morning.
- Another option, take ½ teaspoon of sugar and some drops of extra virgin olive oil. Mix well and apply on your lips and rub it gently. Do this remedy one time in a week for 2 months.
4. Cucumber Juice
Cucumber also helps to make your lips pink and beautiful. As well as lighten your skin.
- Take one or two slices of cucumber, and directly rub it on your lips at least 5 minutes in a day. Do this daily until your lips become pinkish.
Honey is a best natural moisturizer, it helps to soften your lips and restore their natural color.
- Directly apply plain honey on your lips just before sleep. Leave it for all night then wash in the morning with warm water. Do this daily for 2 – 3 weeks.
- Another option, take ½ teaspoon of yogurt, ½ teaspoon honey and ½ teaspoon of gram flour, mix well to make a paste. Then apply this paste on your lips and wait for the 30 min at least. Then wash off with warm water. Do this one time daily for 2 weeks.