6 Home Remedies for Acne Scars & Open Pores
Acne is very common problem on the oily skin, when acne gone, it leaves the acne scars and open pores on the skin. Here we discuss the best home remedies to remove these types of acne scars and open pores.
1. Ice Cubes
- Wash your face with soap or face wash. Then apply ice cold water on your all face or you can use ice cubes wrapped in a cotton cloth.
- Now wait 5 minutes, and do the same 3 or 4 times. Your acne scars will be gone and open pores will be shrink.
2. Lemon Juice
- Apply lemon juice directly on your scars or pores with the help of cotton or a finger.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse off with cold water.
- If you have sensitive skin, add some rose water in the lemon juice to make it dilute.
3. Magnesia Milk
- Wash your face first, then apply a magnesia milk on your face.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water. It is very helpful to remove acne scars.
4. Egg Whites
- Take an egg white and whisk it properly, add one tsp of lemon juice.
- Mix well and apply on your face, Wait for the dry then wash your face with cold water.
- You can skin lemon juice, and only apply egg white.
- Take some almonds and soak into the water.
- Now grind these almonds with water to make paste. Add 2 tsp of lemon juice in it. Now apply on your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, then wash your face, this pack also help to make your skin lighten.
6. Lettuce Leaves
- Take some lettuce leaves and crush it to extract the juice, Now add 1 or 2 tsp of lemon juice in it.
- Apply this mixture on your face, and wait for the 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with the cold water. It helps to remove your open pores.