How to Get Rid of Tooth Tartar Naturally at Home
Tartar is accompanied with the toothache and is caused due to the accumulation of bacteria in your mouth and gets stuck with your teeth. You usually need to visit a good dentist after seeing this condition but for an immediate cure; you should focus on some of the natural ingredients present at home. So look for the home remedy to get relief from the problem soon earlier. If you want to make your teeth remain white and beautiful then you would have to do 2 home remedies that are given below:
- Linden flowers 3 tsp
- Sunflower seeds 3 tsp
- Water 1 liter
- First you would have to boil linden flower and sunflower seeds in 1 liter of water for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes have passed, place the pan aside and let it come at the room temperature.
- Strain the solution then soak your toothbrush in this and wash your teeth for 5 minutes after each meal.
- Follow the remedy daily for about 2 weeks.
- Nutshells 40 gms
- Water 300 ml
- Fill up the pan with 300 ml of water then add nutshells in it and boil them for 20 minutes.
- After the mixture comes to its bearable temperature, strain it.
- Soak your toothbrush in it then brush your teeth for 5 minutes.
- Repeat the remedy for 3 times a day for 2 weeks.