3 Ways to Nourish Your Curls Naturally
The curly hairs always look dry, frizzy and dull most of the time. If you really like your curly hair but want to be nourished properly, you will surely get good quality of your hair. These tips are so simple to nourish your curls and make it more manageable.
1. Massage with Castor Oil
Castor oil will act to create shine in your hair so you should start oiling with castor oil. It contains moisturizing effect so it tends to protect your hair from getting dull. Here are ten tried and tested curly hair tips.
- Before shampooing your hair, massage castor oil for at least fifteen minutes.
- You can add a drop of castor oil in the conditioner you use daily then apply in your hair after shampoo.
- Another option is to prepare a remedy by mixing some castor oil, aloe vera gel, and honey and lemon juice. Apply this mixture to all over your hair then leave for fifteen minutes then wash it with lukewarm water.
2. Apple Cider VinegarApple cider vinegar is the amazing ingredient to use if you are beauty conscious. It should always be kept in your beauty kit. Apple cider vinegar has moisturizing properties that helps in making your shiny, soft and manageable.
- Take a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with quarter cup of water then apply in to your hair. Leave this mixture for 15 minutes as to make it absorbed in your hair completely then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. Moisture with Aloe VeraAloe vera works greatly in your hair, even for most of the beauty hacks aloe vera is thought to be good and excellent ingredient. It adds shine and turns your frizzy hair to soft and moisturized. If it is mixed with other ingredients like yogurt, it will be more effective.
- Prepare a paste with two tbsp. of coconut oil, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and three tbsp. of yogurt. Leave the mixture for at least half an hour then rinse it off with cold water.
- Alternatively, take some dried hibiscus flowers and grind them. Mix them with half cup of aloe vera gel and one tbsp. of olive oil so it will form like a thin paste. Apply it on your hair then leave it for 10 minutes. At last rinse it with mild shampoo.