It needs hard work to handle your hair in order to keep them moisturized all the day. The hair should be manageable so in this case, deep conditioning works greatly to solve the problem. Conditioner is really helpful as it reduces the dryness, dandruff and itching of your scalp and leave your hair always silky, shiny and smooth. You must try these moisturizing hair masks for a flawless look of your hair. Just try and see its wonders.
Split ends are the general problem of the hair so if you are going through this situation then you should use protein-rich egg hair mask. Your hair especially needs protein due to which the brittle and stiff nature of your hair will turn into the smooth and shiny texture and there would be a rare chance of damage to your hair.
- In a small bowl, add two beaten eggs and ½ cup of mayonnaise.
- Mix these two ingredients together properly then apply it to your hair.
- Leave this mixture into your hair for 25 minutes at least.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
The problem with the itchy scalp is that you will always get falling flakes from your head which is so frustrating and unsatisfying. For reducing the itchiness of your scalp, you should use mask enriched with moisture and oils such as coconut, olive and jojoba oils.
- Combine four tbsp. of coconut oil and four tbsp. of jojoba oil together.
- Now add three tbsp. of olive oil then mix them gradually.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and massage it to the hair roots using finger tips.
- After leaving it for 10 minutes in hair, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
See Here - Amazing Mask to Control Hair Fall
Dry and Damaged Hair
The lack of moisture can dehydrate your hair and this is the main cause of damaged hair. To retain moisture in hair, you can use hydrating avocado mask in order to get rid of dull, frizzy and dry hair.
- Blend ½ cup of avocado and ½ cup of mayonnaise in a blender.
- Now add one tbsp. of coconut oil, one tsp of olive oil and one tbsp. of honey to this blender.
- Blend all the ingredients finely and comb the mask to your hair slowly.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair with cold water and at last use a conditioner to your hair.