Here’s the Perfect Hair Mask to Rejuvenate Dull, Dry and Frizzy Hair
This hair mask has thousands of benefits you can believe with the closed eyes. It is quick and easy to make as well. Did you ever think about the reactions and effects from the hair treatment and hair coloring you got from? No, we are not asking you the cost of money you are spending but the results you are getting from. Now we are telling you the truth about those chemicals present in hair coloring tubes that actually leave your hair dry, frizzy and dull and sometimes premature greying is thought to be one of the signs of such type of treatments. After hair coloring or any other chemical treatment, you should also effort for its care otherwise they look lifeless. So to keep your hairs rejuvenate and smooth as before, you would have to prepare an easy hair mask so as to ditch the chemical dyes.
Fruit and Egg Hair Mask
- Chopped Banana 1
- Chopped Papaya 1 slice
- Coconut Milk ¼ cup
- Base Oil (sesame, olive or almond) ¼ cup
- Egg Yolks 2
- Lavender Essential Oil 2 surges
- In a juicer or mixer, add all the ingredients and grind them well together in order to make a smooth paste.
- Section or part your hair then apply this hair mask evenly throughout the roots of your hair and the length of your hair too. You would follow the same technique as you apply for henna in the hair. When finished up, tie your hair in a neat bun.
- Allow the hair mask to absorb in your hair properly for 20 minutes. You can also cover your hair with a shower cap to avoid soaking.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo along with the conditioner. Use aloe vera based shampoo.
- Use this remedy two times a week so your hair would be nourished and far away from damage.
So if you are thinking why only these ingredients are beneficial? Bananas are very helpful to avoid the damaging of your hair. Papaya maintains the health of your hair and let it grow properly. Base oils such as sesame, olive or almond oil is famous for its nourishing properties. Whereas, coconut milk reduces the hair fall and the protein present in the milk stimulate the growth of hair and follicles. Coconut milk works as a good conditioner for your hair. Egg yolks stop the damaging, brittle and flaky scalp. The lavender essential oil is used to prevent the hair loss. Here is also amazing amla and coconut oil hair mask to control hair fall.