You will be surprised to know the secret about coffee beans. Yes! It is extremely beneficial as it works to stimulate the blood flow thus make your skin smoother and firmer.
At some extent, everybody would have little areas of the skin that are rough and uneven called cellulite. The solution of completely get rid of this cellulite is not yet proved but you can hide its appearance using some easy home remedies. Your beauty box will surely need coffee beans to store in it after when you will know its magic to leave your skin all day glowing. Coffee beans are loaded with antioxidants and keep your skin hydrated and remove the dead skin cells. Here I am sharing a wonderful DIY remedy of coffee scrub.
Coffee and Sugar Scrub
Coffee will make your skin smooth whereas the coconut will lock moisture in your skin.
Steps to Use:
- Mix 1 cup of ground coffee beans and ½ cup of brown sugar.
- Now add 1 cup of coconut oil and mix all the ingredients.
- First wash your body properly then massage this scrub to your wet skin with the help of circulation of your hands.
- After massaging, rinse your body with lukewarm water.
Coffee and Yogurt Scrub
This is the remedy for those people who have dry skin. Either use milk cream or yogurt, both will do the same function to lock in moisture in your skin.
Steps to Use:
- In a bowl, add ½ cup of freshly ground coffee and ½ cup of cocoa powder.
- Now add ½ cup of milk cream or yogurt to this mixture.
- Lastly, add two tbsp. of honey then combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Apply a little coat of this mixture on your skin, let it settle for 15 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this scrub two times a week.