Sunday 25 December 2016

Sweet Vanilla Sugar Scrub

homemade sweet vanilla sugar scrub
I love this wonderful and fragrant vanilla and sugar scrub. I would love to share with you such an easy recipe that you can do your home. Changing my dietary plan, oh! I did not know that it would nothing less than the disaster for me. I was completely immersed in thousands of skin care products. My acne was boosting all along the way. The products were all about the acne-prone due to get rid of excess oil which is the main cause of my skin problem.

After so many tries, I came up with the very surprising thing that oil and grease are not actually the cause of excess oil. It was just because of the dry and flaky skin so the dead cells tend to clog my pores. If I do not work hard for exfoliating my skin on the daily basis so I cannot see any improvement in my skin.

And of course, getting the real food with fats and calcium into my diet would be really helpful along with switching out the toxic beauty products for the safe site. The main thing is controlling your stress which would make the biggest difference in my skin tissues. Include this delicious vanilla sugar scrub in your daily routine. Believe me it is truly an amazing gentle scrub to get rid of dead skin and enhancing the natural glow.

See also, How to Make Smooth and Silky Legs

The Sugar Scrub Ingredients and their Benefits

Sugar: Sugar is responsible for the bacterial growth and its rough texture helps bog off dead skin cells.

Honey: Honey is widely used in skin products from the past long. It is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant. Honey also protects against the skin damage.

Olive Oil: Olive oil helps in moisturizing, cleansing and nourishing of the skin.

Vitamin E: Vitamin E is essential for the skin due to the presence of antioxidant properties; it has both the nourishing and natural preservatives for the skin.

Vanilla: Deliciously super yummy

Ok, let’s back to the homemade vanilla sugar scrub. Are you ready?

DIY Homemade - Sweet Vanilla Sugar Scrub

homemade exfoliating body scrub
Ingredients:
  • ½ cup Brown Sugar
  • 1/3 cup of Olive Oil (you have an option to add Avocado, Almond or Coconut Oil)
  • ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
  • 2 tbsp of Honey
  • ¼ tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
  • ½ tsp of Vitamin E Oil

Directions:
  • In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients and combine well together to form a smooth paste.

How to Use:
  • Apply this sugar scrub to your face, neck and throat. Take only a little amount of this vanilla scrub on the dry and dead skin. Do not scrub vigorously but only with gentle motion of your fingers. Start scrubbing your forehead, neck, cheeks and chin. Be sure it never goes under eyes.
  • Rinse your face using warm water while splashing water on your face nicely to close pores. And Yes, this scrub can be freely used whole of your body. Finish the procedure with pat dry skin using a clean towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment