Tuesday 3 January 2017

DIY Homemade Makeup Remover Pads

DIY Homemade Makeup Remover Pads

I am happily passing my days and nights with my loving remover wipes. It works amazingly. You should try these out.
diy homemade makeup remover pads
Actually I found that makeup remover pads are not as cheap as you think. A wide variety of the brands are present in the stores but as I said, they are not cheap at all. After knowing all these, an idea comes in my mind that why not my own remover pads? I would like to share with you my article on homemade makeup remover pads so you can save your money and time spending in the stores.

What You Will Need:
  • A Wide Mouth Jar 1 quart
  • Coconut Oil 2 tbsp
  • Tear-Free Baby Wash or Shampoo 2 squirts
  • Purified Water 2 cups
  • Cotton Pads 2 packages
  • Tea Tree Essential Oil or Frankincense Essential Oil (optional)
  • Microwaveable bowl
homemade makeup remover pads
Instructions:
  • In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of coconut oil, 2 squirts of tear-free baby wash and 2 cups of purified water.
  • Mix them well then put it in microwave oven and set it for 20 seconds until the mixture is melted and blended well.
  • You will now have to place about 50 cotton pads in your quart jar.
  • Now pour this melted mixture over the pads already placed in the jar.
  • Press the pads down so that they start absorbing the liquid. If required, add more pads and pressing down slowly.
  • Close the lid tightly and keep it in a dry and cool place.
  • Your homemade makeup remover pads are now ready to use. Place it in your handbag and use it everywhere.

Don't forget about our DIY Homemade Salt Bath Scrub & DIY Coffee Cellulite Removal Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment